Congregational Israel Trip
2024 Israel Trip with Temple Emanuel
Cost: Estimated at $3950-$4550 per person, on the ground.
We are THRILLED to officially open registration for our congregational trip to Israel, February 15-25, 2024! You can read our full itinerary and register by clicking here, today.
Our itinerary includes a couple of “tracked” days where you can choose the excursion that works for you, in addition to visiting the many must-see sights in Israel.
Highlights of our itinerary include, but are certainly not limited to, the following…
- Walk the beach promenade in Tel Aviv and through the old town of Jaffa
- Share moments of reflection and prayer at the Western Wall (the Kotel)
- Shop in the bustling Mahane Yehuda marketplace in Jerusalem
- Explore the Herodian fortress of Masada and float in the Dead Sea
- Absorb the spiritual energy in the mystical town of Tzfat (Safed)
- Visit local Israeli Reform Jewish congregations
- Learn about peacebuilding efforts between Israelis & Palestinians
Registration is open now and will be open throughout the summer and through the High Holy Days, or until our trip is full.
Check out the memories you can make with us next February by clicking here!